Skip to main content

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Instagram Reels Journey: Learning and Growing

My Instagram Reels Journey: Learning and Growing Have you ever felt lost in the world of social media? I'm here to share my experiences with Instagram Reels. I'll talk about what I learned and how I grew. Early Days and Copyright Confusion When I first started making videos, I didn't know much about  copyright . I didn't understand how it worked or why it mattered. I just thought things would be okay. I didn't know about revenue or how YouTube worked. Someone who had a news channel told me about copyright issues. They explained that my videos had copyright problems. I was confused. I didn't know how to fix it. I wanted to learn more, so I started doing research on YouTube. Discovering YouTube Studio I slowly learned how things worked. I found out that I could replace the audio in my videos. At first, I didn't know how to use YouTube Studio. I even deleted a video and re-uploaded it. Someone told me I could just replace the audio. Now I know how to handle c...